Invisalign Clear Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Hornsby NSW area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that uses clear, custom-made aligners to straighten teeth. These aligners are made of a thermoplastic material and are virtually invisible when worn, making them a discreet option for teeth straightening. Invisalign has been shown to be just as effective as traditional braces in correcting misaligned teeth, but offers added comfort and flexibility for patients.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Pillai, Dr. Bakhshi, and Dr. Hanna’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Pillai, Bakhshi, and Hanna has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Pillai, Bakhshi, and Hanna about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For Invisalign clear braces and other services like emergency dental, and dental implants in Hornsby, contact us on 02 9477 1212.